Auction Terms & Conditions 13% Buyers Premium w/ 3% Discount for Cash/Check Pick-Ups for absentee bidders through www.SellersvilleAuction.com
18% Buyers Premium for all LIVE on-line bidders through www.ebay.com, www.Invaluable.com or www.Auctionzip.com with a 3% Discount for Cash Pickups at Sellersville Auction's facility
All sales final, all items sold as is with no guarantees. All items are to be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made prior to the sale. We will not be responsible for any items left thereafter. Sellersville Auction has made a reasonable effort to describe items correctly. However we do not warrant the correctness of description, signatures, marks, authenticity or condition of said items. Please preview all items carefully and use your own judgment. Final decision on auction block overrides listing. By bidding at auction, whether present in person or by agent, by written bid, or other means, the buyer agrees to be bound by these Conditions of Sale:
1. As used in these Conditions of Sale, the term "final bid" means the highest bid acknowledged by the Auctioneer and the "purchase price" means the sum of the final bid plus the premium payable by the buyer, as set forth in Condition 4.
2. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneers shall be the buyer. The Auctioneer has the right to reject any bid, to advance the bidding at his absolute discretion and in the event of any dispute between bidders, to determine the successful bidder or to reoffer and resell the lot in dispute. In the event of any dispute after the sale, Sellersville Auction's record of final sale shall be conclusive.
3. Sellersville Auction reserves the right to withdraw any lot before or at the sale.
4. The purchase price payable by the buyer shall be the sum of the final bid plus a premium of 13% of the final bid with a credit card payment or 10% with cash or check. Sales tax of 6% applies to all purchases unless a valid PA exempt certificate is on file with Sellersville Auction.
5. Title to the offered lot shall pass to the buyer upon the fall of the Auctioneers hammer or the Auctioneer verbalizing "sold" , subject to compliance by the buyer with all other Conditions of Sale. Such buyer shall forthwith assume full risk and responsibility for the lot and shall pay the full purchase price or such part thereof as Sellersville Auction, in its sole discretion, shall require. In addition, the buyer may be required to sign a confirmation of purchase.
6. No lot may be removed from Sellersville Auction premises until the buyer has paid in full the purchase price therefore or has satisfied such terms as Sellersville Auction, in its sole discretion, shall require. Subject to the foregoing, all lots are to be paid for on the day of sale and removed from Sellersville Auction.
7. Bids which are submitted to Sellersville Auction in writing or are otherwise left with Sellersville Auction prior to an auction for execution at or below a specified price, as well those bids arranged by telephone, shall be entertained and executed by Sellersville Auction for the convenience of bidders not present at auction, but Sellersville Auction shall not be responsible for failing to execute such bids or for errors relating to its execution of such bids.
8. Unless exempted by law, the buyer shall be required to pay any applicable state and local sale tax or compensating use tax on the purchase price.
All property is sold "as is" in accordance with the section entitled Absence of Other Warranties, and neither Sellersville Auction nor the seller makes any express or implied warranty or representation as to the condition of any lot offered for sale, and no statement made at any time, whether oral or written shall constitute such a warranty or representation. Descriptions of condition are not warranties. The description of the conditions of articles in damage or repairs, are provided as a service to interested persons and do not negate or modify the section entitled Absence of Other Warranties. Accordingly, all lots should be viewed personally by prospective buyers to evaluate the condition of the articles for sale.
Absence of other Warranties
Except as specifically provided, all property is sold "as is" and neither Sellersville Auction the sellers agent, nor the sellers makes any express or implied warranty or representation of any kind or nature with respect to the property. In no event shall Sellersville Auction or the seller be responsible for the correctness of, or be deemed to have made, any representation or warranty of merchandise as set forth in this catalog or made at the sale or in the bill of sale or invoice or elsewhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a warranty or representation or an assumption of liability.
ONLINE BIDDING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Before placing bids in our online auction bidders must register and provide credit card information. Please bid carefully. All items won will be charged to the credit card on file immediately following close of auction. All items sold "AS IS WHERE IS" with no returns or buy backs. Sellersville Auction LLC recommends previewing all items in this auction personally, if unable to do so, please call 24 hours prior to sale for a condition report. Determining value of an items based on its condition is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Sellersville Auction LLC will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies in description and or photographs. All online bidders require payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Current high bidder will be placed in system at current high bid with the maximum bid entered in their behalf. Auction software will bid on behalf of the absentee online bidder just as if online bidder is present at auction. Bidding on behalf of online bidders does not start at their maximum bid. Bidding will start at the current high bid. If live auction crowd does not outbid the absentee online bidder then online absentee bidder will win item. A tie goes to the live floor bidder. All associated shipping and insurance costs are the responsibility of buyer. Sellersville Auction LLC can pack and ship most items on the buyer’s behalf for a fee or arrange shipping through a third party shipper. Buyer can also make their own arrangements for shipping. Purchase price and shipping costs must be paid in full prior to releasing the item. Sellersville Auction has the right to charge the registered credit card for any and all expenses related to the lots purchased. Sellersville Auction LLC is not responsible for damage to any items once items have been turned over to shipping company.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms